Friday, June 19, 2015

Happy Summer!


As I reflect on my year here at FCCS I can only think of happy and fun memories with your students.  Thank you for sharing them with me this year.  My heart is fuller and richer from all of the interactions this year.  I appreciate your student's hard work, happy smiles, and of course your all's commitment to them receiving an excellent education.  I hope you all have a happy, safe, and enlightening summer.  I already miss the kiddos.  For those returning to me next year, I am so excited to have another year with them.  I work on improving myself / my knowledge / my teaching so, they'll be in for an even better round 2 with Mr. K.  For those moving on to 7th, I am proud of the two years they spent with me; hopefully that is worth a few bonus high fives in the hall ways.  Lastly, for those departing FCCS, I will miss you all dearly.  I wish there is something I could do in my power to make it work for you all, but I still thank you for all you have contributed to the community during your stay here.

Of course, I'd love to solicit any constructive feedback in order to improve my communication and instruction.

Thank you again, for a wonderful year shared with the kiddos.  I am one of the luckiest people in the world with a job that gives me so much back.  Have a great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment